Arab Security Cyber Wargames Championship was held for the first time in the Middle East, under the patronage of Eng. Hossam El-Gamal, IDSC Chairman on the 24th of September, 2017 at The Nile Ritz-Carlton, Cairo, Egypt. It’s hosted by Arab Security Consultants and ISEC, firms operating in the field of Information security in Egypt and The Middle East.
Arab Security Cyber Wargames Championship is an interactive cybersecurity challenge that immerses participants in a simulated cyber-attack scenario, such as gaining or preventing access to a computer system or exploiting and defending a vulnerability in a system or an application.
- Prepare participants to real-life security challenges and demands
- Challenge participants to exploit and defend computer systems
- Help participants to identify their strength and weakness inside a safe, forgiving and collaborative environment
- Help recruiters and management to spot growing talents and headhunt existing professionals
- Encourage participants to work on their soft skills, such as communication, teamwork, time management, problem solving and adaptability
Arab Security Cyber Wargames simulate a prolonged and persistent cyber-attack in several, multifaceted phases. In which participants will be exposed to different domains including :
- Reverse engineering
- Network analysis and hacking
- Web and Mobile application hacking
- Hash cracking
r3billions team Won 25,000 L.E. & the title “Arab Security Cyber Wargames Champions”
Join Our Telegram Group
Communicate with other members, complete your team or find a team.